2017 started off busy, busy, busy with event season in full swing! From demo days to construction expos, we expanded our knowledge of the latest and greatest in the industry, strengthened our relationships with our core vendors and hosted a variety of product demonstrations to keep our customers on the cutting-edge of innovation. Here are some of the highlights from the events thus far:
- We attended the World of Concrete in Las Vegas from January 16-20th. The World of Concrete celebrated its 43rd anniversary with its largest show to date – 700,000 square feet of exhibit space, 60,000 industry professionals and 1,500 exhibiting companies. A team of A.H. Harris and Kenseal Construction Products representatives networked and learned about the most innovative solutions in the marketplace throughout the week.
- On February 8th, Tremco hosted a demo day at Kenseal Charlotte featuring Vulkem® Extreme Wearing System (EWS) with Puma Technology. The Tremco team demonstrated the composition and application of the product for some of our valued customers in the greater Charlotte area.
- A.H. Harris hosted their annual Summit in Hershey, PA from February 9-12th. At the expo, 85 of our vendor partners displayed a wide variety of supplies, tools and equipment. Our team had the opportunity to meet face-to-face with vendors, connect with team members across the eastern seaboard, solidify valued relationships and learn about the latest and greatest in the industry.
- February 17th marked the BASF by Master Builder Solutions’ Enershield® demo day at Kenseal Philadelphia. The demonstration combined classroom learning with hands-on instruction and focused on understanding critical details, application methods and site safety best practices. It also covered assessment of field conditions, the pre-construction meeting, surface preparation, proper detailing, product application and troubleshooting.
- From February 23-26th a team of Kenseal representatives attended the Waterproofing Contractors Association in Mt. Pleasant, SC. There, we formed and strengthened relationships with various waterproofing contractors and vendors from across 13 states and Canada.
- Pecora Corporation had their air and vapor barrier demo day at Kenseal Charlotte on March 9th. This demonstration of Pecora XL-Perm showed customers the application of a four-step solution for an energy efficient wall system.
- Kenseal Boston hosted GCP Applied Technologies for a Silcor® Workshop on March 10th. Silcor® is specially developed by GCP Applied Technologies (formerly W.R. Grace & Co.), who hosted a very interactive and interesting demonstration of their product.
- March 29th – BASF by Master Builder Solutions’ Enershield-HP demo day at Kenseal Raleigh.
- March 29-30th – North East Roofing Contractors Association Convention and Trade Show in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- April 10th – Masonry Day in Cromwell, CT
- April 18-20th – Air Barrier Association of America’s Conference and Tradeshow in Reston, VA
- April 19th – Mid-Atlantic Glass Association’s Glass Expo in Greenbelt, MD